Chloe's Musings

Chloe Melin was born May 7, 2006 at 11:58 pm at Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon. She weighed nine pounds, two ounces and was 21 inches long. Her parents are Ryan and Laura, and she has a big brother named Caleb (although at the rate she is growing, he won't be much bigger for long!)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Poop Soup and Parental Weirdness

WARNING: This post may not be suitable for those with weak constitutions. The author shall not be held responsible if anyone gets "grossed out"!

I love my mommy, but I have to tell you, sometimes she is a little out there. Like tonight, for example. After more than 24 hours of not dirtying my diaper, I let out a little of the colorful stuff. Mommy is downright jolly as she changes my diaper (glad I finally got things moving, I guess). No sooner does she get the clean diaper fastened, then I let out another squirt. And then I really get busy (I had a lot of catching up to do). Its noisy, its explosive, and its quite relieving, if you catch my drift. In fact, I did such a job that the diaper didn't know what to do with it all! Mommy laughed and laughed and said it as a good thing I was lying there on the change table for all that.

I really don't know what she found so funny.


Chloe


P.S. Thought I'd post some pictures of me from my younger days; they follow this message.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger grandma said…

    Who knows what lurks in the minds of Mommies. Grandpa Newman sure never did. Be Calm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home